In order to get our furry friends to catch an adopter's attention, it is extremely important
1. Make sure pictures are clear.
2. Background is free of clutter and you can see the dog in a clear view.
3. Get good head and body shots so potential adopters can see exactly what dog looks like.
4. Get the right angle sometimes getting on the floor helps.
5. You can use props to help dog look extra cute if they will cooperate.
6. Going outside for a walk to get the dog doing what it loves to do.
have a person hold up a treat behind person w camera