Photo Taking Tips
In order to get our furry friends to catch an adopter's attention, it is extremely important to provide good photos. Here are some useful guidelines for picture taking:
1. Make sure your pictures are clear.
2. The background should be free of clutter and you should see the dog in a clear view.
3. Get good head and body shots so potential adopters can see exactly what the dog looks like.
4. Get the right angle; sometimes getting on the floor helps.
5. You can use props to help the dog look extra cute if they will cooperate.
6. Going outside for a walk to get the dog doing what it loves to do helps a lot. The lighting is also better outside.
7. Have a person hold up a treat behind you, so the dog looks up in the camera.