In order to get our furry friends to catch an adopter’s attention, it is extremely important to provide good photos. Here are some useful guidelines for picture taking:
1. Make sure your pictures are clear.
2. The background should be free of clutter and you should see the dog in a clear view.
3. Get good head and body shots so potential adopters can see exactly what the dog looks like.
4. Get the right angle; sometimes getting on the floor or ground helps.
5. You can use props to help the dog look extra cute if they will cooperate.
6. Going outside for a walk to get the dog doing what it loves to do helps a lot. The lighting is also better outside.
7. Have a person hold up a treat behind you, so the dog looks up in the camera.